Reinforce have a large collection of resources and information. Some of the resources are free, some have a small cost and some can be borrowed.
Here is a list of some of our resources:
- Friends – friends meet in a coffee shop and learn about self advocacy groups
- Greetings from Reinforce – Reinforce members talk about Reinforce and Self Advocacy
- Meetings tapes – made in the “80’s these DVD’s teach about holding meetings
- Spreading the Word – four short DVD’s talking about choices in accommodation, recreation services and work
- Finding my feet – a young woman makes her own choices and decisions in life
- Assertiveness – 2 DVD’s that show short stories of people learning to speak up for themselves
- My House My Home My Rights in a CRU – A DVD for training people in CRUs about their rights
- Meetings 2013 – This DVD is a newer version of how to run meetings
My House My Home My Rights in a CRU
Part One. Duration: 11 minutes
A drama about a bad day in a community residential unit (CRU) . Residents rights are trampled upon. How can things be improved?
Part Two. Duration: 11 minutes
No Strangers Here Project
The Drummond Street Ballad
The Happy Song
- Self Advocates tell their stories – A book featuring the life stories of self advocates
- Help me to tell the truth – A young mans experience of abuse and his struggle to be heard
- Reinforce-final-23-10-13-JF – the history of Self Advocacy in Victoria
Reinforce has a collection of information brochures and handouts. We have other resources if you are interested please phone us.