What does Reinforce do?
Reinforce is involved in lots of different things which support people with an intellectual disability and promote their human rights including:
- Supporting people with an intellectual disability to speak up
- Providing Self Advocacy training
- Running Coffee Mornings with guest speakers
- Running a Social Club and Drama Group
- Supporting Self Advocacy
- Making resources including videos, books, training etc
- Providing education, training and consultation about self advocacy to government and service providers
- Community Education, public speaking and general training
- Supporting the rights of people in Community Residential Units
- Advising government and community groups
- Providing people with resources from our library including videos, books, self advocacy programs etc
If you would like to find out more about Reinforce please phone us.